Rathner and Associates Gets Results:
- Author of the nations first Knife Pre-emption bill - Passed so far in Arizona, Utah and New Hampshire
- Passed numerous statutes protecting constitutional rights.
- Passed tax exepmtions to improve the business environment in Arizona.
- Improved public land use laws.
- Worked to improve federal (TSA) rules regarding US citizens travelling internationally.
- Crafted a bill to reform dog breeding laws in Arizona, without damaging legitimate breeders.
- Experienced working on complex federal and state land projects
- Consult on many wildlife issues in Arizona, New Mexico, California and other states.
- Worked with foreign governments and non governmental agencies on tourism policies.
- Stopped bad bills which would have increased business expenses and over regulated individuals.
- Passed Arizona's "Official Firearm" law naming the Colt Single Action Army revolver Arizona's "state firearm".
Please call us at 520-404-8096 to discuss how we can assist you in achieving your public policy goals.